ProSearch is a quick and easy way to search the library catalog and gain access to available online resources. printer-friendly version
1. At the top of the Library Home Page, there is a ProSearch search box. Click on Advanced Search. Click for image
2. In Advanced Search, type the title of the book or journal that you are looking for in the Title box. Click for image
3. On the right in the list of library resources, select "The TMC Library Catalog" (this will be the last collection listed). Click for image
4. Click the Search button.
5. If the library has the book or journal, the title will be listed among the results. Click on the title, and it will take you to the catalog record. Click for image
6. If the HAM-TMC Library subscribes to the electronic publication, it will be listed first with a link to "Click here for online access." Click for image
7. Click the link and a list of locations will appear for the publication, either the HAM-TMC Print Collection or the subscription e-journal database. To access the e-journal, click on the later. Click for image
Note the date range of the publication. If you have an older article, it might not be available electronically.
If you have any questions, contact the Instructional Technologies Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
Over 150,000 patrons passed through our gates in 2009-2010.
We currently hold over 351,000 book and journal volumes for use.
Patrons have access to over 7100 electronic full-text journals.
InterLibrary Loans lent over 11,800 books, articles, or journals in 2009-2010.
The TMC Library held over 120 classes, with over 2600 attendees in 2009-2010.